Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Yugoslavia!

Greetings! This here is my third (or is it fourth?) blog. The title comes from a memory of sitting in someone's kitchen working on a project when her three year old daughter yelled, "Mommy, can I go outside?" Mom's response was, "Are you dressed?"


It was a memorable exchange.


So, here I go again! I plan to use this as a receptacle for stray thoughts that I would like to bug people with but am too hesitant to send as an email. Most people I know are busy, unlike myself, and I don't want to clog mail boxes. I'll just litter the internets, instead.

I'll start with something that has been on my mind for a while.

Have you ever noticed how Ray Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans, looks a lot like Anthony Williams, Mayor of Washington DC, who looks a lot like Don Knotts?

I am attempting to load images of each, but Blogger or Safari crashes each time I click upload and I have things I need to do in 3-D land, so I'll quit for now and load images later. Gr.

No comments: